POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Trying to get softer shadows : Re: Trying to get softer shadows Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trying to get softer shadows
From: Arie L  Stavchansky
Date: 13 Oct 2001 09:46:46
Message: <3bc845c6@news.povray.org>
Thanks guys,

I tried area_lighting and that still didn't give me what I wanted.  I have
been taking a look around in the group and the stuff that is being done with
radiosity is really what I wanted.  By the way, some of your folks are truly
inbelievable--the work in this group is impecible.  Anyways,  attached is a
new version of my scene with radiosity.  The only problem I have with this
is the size of the specular on my spheres.  How can I reduce this?
Currently, there are no light sources in the scene.  If I add some
everything just becomes brighter.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for all your help,
Arie

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: